Check out My Charming Kids for more Not Me! Monday posts.
1. I did NOT get up early and go to my first pilates class Friday morning at 6:30am and felt great because of it. Not Me! I hate getting up early ;-)
2. I did NOT start feeling sick around bedtime Friday. I was surprised that I was sick considering the 16 month old I nanny for was sick last week and 16 months olds NEVER spread germs!
3. My 6 year old did NOT say this morning "I hope my cup doesn't fall off the pile of dishes in the sink." Of course NOT! I NEVER have both sides of the sink full of dishes! It is amazing to me that 5 people can fill up both sides of the sink in about 36 hours. Crazy!
4. I do NOT have a mountain of peed on laundry in my laundry room from last night. Something like 1/4 of all kids wet the bed but 2/3 of my kids do. I guess we are above average. Now you see why I can't keep up with the laundry either.
5. I did NOT bail on my 3rd graders "Fun Day" that I said I would come to. That would be bad! Since this is the first day I am starting to feel better but not well yet standing in the sun and heat for 3 hours would not be good. Good thing he only kind of wanted me to come in the first place. Oh no! He is 9 and I think I am beginning to be "uncool" to him.
6. I have NOT sat on the computer for the last 2 hours doing the Grocery Game and blogging, in my pajamas when I have bunches to do. Not Me! I am very motivated!
I can't wait to hear what you did NOT do this week!