Visit MckMama over at My Charming Kids for more Not Me! Monday posts.
1) I did NOT realize that while the past two weeks my kids had "cleaned" their bathroom that I needed to "clean" it and it was disgusting. I love the fact that my kids are old enough to help with chores around the house but their idea of clean and mine are two very different things.
2) I did NOT take my kids to Chuck E Cheese's for dinner and play time and then to Chick-fil-A for ice cream on the same evening. Of course NOT! That would be overindulgence and we loved every minute of it.
3) I did NOT spend 3 1/2 hours in Barnes and Noble with my kids last week. Whose kids would enjoy looking at books that long (mine)!
4) I did NOT finish two James Patterson novels this week. I do NOT have time to read so that would be impossible.
5) I do NOT have dishes and laundry to do. Of course not! I am always caught up on my household chores.
6) I did NOT spend hours watching "A Baby Story" and browsing through Baby Center this week. That would be ridiculous since we are not having another baby for at least 2 or 3 more years and hubby would be OK if I decided I did not want a baby. Is this the baby itch that some women talk about? I have had a mild case of it for some time but now that Nate and I are married and getting settled it has gone into overdrive. Hopefully those twin baby girls I am going to be nannying for in September will be able to put my baby itch on the back burner.
I can't wait to hear what you did NOT do this week!