Visit Catherine at Evolving Mommy to see more yummy cookie recipes.
Peanut Butter S'More Bites
B found this recipe in a school library children's cookbook. These are some of the most delicious, unique cookies I have ever made. They are simple enough for the kids to help and mommy to not pull her hair out while letting the kids help.
1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
3/4 cups milk chocolate chips
1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
1 cup mini marshmallows
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine peanut butter, chocolate chips, and 1 cup graham cracker crumbs with a rubber scraper.
2. Add the sweetened condensed milk and mix with the rubber scraper.
3. Form 2-inch balls of dough. Press 3 or 4 mini marshmallows into each ball. Pinch dough so that it completely covers the marshmallows.
4. Place the remaining graham cracker crumbs into a small bowl. Roll each ball in the graham cracker crumbs.
5. Spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Place dough onto cookie sheet, about 2 inches apart.
6. Bake for 15 minutes.