The rules of this award include listing 7 random things about yourself and passing it onto 7 honest bloggers.
1. I used to be a banker then a paralegal in my former life (before I was a stay-at-home mommy).
2. I love to scrapbook.
3. I love to read but don't get to do it enough.
4. I was born in California and lived there until I was in 2nd grade.
5. I have never traveled outside the United States but would love to.
6. I voted for Barack Obama.
7. Once my kids are older being a politician would be my dream job, you know U.S. Senator would be an ok start.
8. My bachelor's degree is in Political Science.
9. I skied a bunch when I lived in California and then not again until 3 years ago when I met my husband. Now I love it!
10. I hate being cold (why do I live in Colorado?)
Now the award goes to:
1. Corrine at 4 Kids, no dog, and living the American Dream!
2. Rose and Jill at Delightfully Inappropriate
3. Meredith at 24 hours is never enough
4. Ali at Home of the Lazy Dog
5. April at DeltaKids
6. Mom of One