In all my brilliance I forgot to take a picture of our yummy tuna sandwiches last night. This is one of my own recipes that adds a little more flavor to the traditional tuna sandwich.
Michelle's Tuna Sandwich Recipe
1-2 cans of tuna
1 juicy, crisp apple (I used a gala apple yesterday)
thick, big slices of bread (not just cheap sandwich bread)
1. Drain tuna and empty cans into medium mixing bowl.
2. Add generous serving of mayonnaise to taste (I probably use 4-5 tablespoons per 2 small cans of tuna. I don't like the tuna dry).
3. Add drizzle of mustard (approximately 1 tsp but just estimate).
4. Add drizzle of ranch dressing (approximately 1 tsp, estimate but don't go overboard with the ranch this can effect the taste).
5. Slice apple in half, dice about one half of apple into small chunks. Use other half of apple to make slices to serve with sandwiches. Stir apple chunks into tuna mixture.
6. Toast bread before applying generous serving of tuna onto bread to make sandwich.
Serve with apple slices. Two cans makes 4 1/2 sandwiches on large bread. Enjoy!